My actual reason for the post is because I would like some insight on how to go about this. We have a completely monogamous relationship, and I'd never consider being with anyone else. But, In Vitro is just so expensive. She's already said that she'd support me being with a man, just one night, so we could have a baby... but I'm not sure if I'd feel right about it.
I need some serious guidance on this. We are thinking about waiting a year, but Still... i will take any advice.
just realized that this community is basically dead....